Terms and Conditions
1. By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected at the checkout.
2. The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees at the time of registration, even if he/she does not complete the Course.
3. If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
4. Should the participant choose to make use of the money-back guarantee - he/she is required to send a written communication within 7 days of purchase to email@example.com for a refund. Any communication after this time will not be issued with a refund.
1. Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method
2. Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of checkout/enrolment.
3. Course fees are non-transferable to other students.
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
1. Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded or printed, unless otherwise specified. Optional flowers are available for most courses/units within Australia only. Charges apply;
2. The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of The Creatrix Co. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of The Creatrix Co;
3. Course materials, course content and assessment are subject to change;
Course Transfer Policy
1. Course Transfers are not permitted;
Credit Voucher/Coupon Code Policy
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
1. Not redeemable for cash;
2. Valid for one (1) use only;
3. Not valid with any other offer/gift voucher/coupon code;
4. The coupon code must be entered at the time of enrolment/course commencement; the discount cannot be applied at a later date
5. Coupons/vouchers cannot be used to order raw supplies and materials; and
6. Coupon code can only be used in the time frame specified in the special offer.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our
employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
1. to the extent specifically required by law; or
2. for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
3. information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website
testimonials page, as well as send you communication via email. Your identity will never be revealed however, we will use your
first name and your City for testimonials. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to the course and student experiences will be mentioned.