KIDS Mini Pre-made Wonderkit - Xmas edition
You’re stuck at home trying to find new ways to entertain the kids, while trying to cook and attend that zoom meeting - it's all a little crazy. Right now you feel like you've offered your child every activity under the sun and you're sitting there racking your brain for something fulfilling to add joy or fun to their day...
Which is exactly why the KIDS Wonderkit was created!
Wonderkits for kids are the perfect way for little hands to explore new skills, in a whole new DIY experience which will leave them with a keepsake they will be proud of - and YOU a moment to drink your lukewarm coffee.
Take a closer look:
- LOADS of flowers in an assortment of fun colours - so creative minds can explore and immerse themselves in some fun.
- All packaged up, ready for delivery across VIC, SA, NSW, ACT & QLD.
- Delivered straight to your door
- Your blooms and creation will last for years - so your child can display it in the home with pride.
As this is an organic product, there will be natural variations and imperfections between each stem which makes them unique in shape, design and size. Due to the dying and preserving process, there may also be slight differences in colour and the image is a representation of the overall look, feel and colour of the arrangement and/or blooms you will receive. Colours can also differ slightly between screen browsers. Some flowers may become compact in the box during shipping, and just need some extra fluffing once received. In some cases and depending on availability, a similar product may need to be substituted within the arrangement. Don't worry - we know you will love it!*
As sizes can differ from stem to stem so I've listed the size range the flower comes in to give you an idea.
I pack all orders with the utmost care however, some delicate stems may experience some slight breakage and/or shedding during transportation which is normal, and shouldn't impact the overall stem.
Each stem will arrive in raw form to give you the flexibility to use as you wish however, should a piece come off - I will include it in the package so you have a little extra to play with.
Shedding is natural, but if you would like to reduce the amount that comes off, try using some hairspray.
STORING YOUR BLOOMS:
To maximise the years of your blooms, I recommend storing them:
1. Out of direct light - this can cause your blooms to fade.
2. Out of direct heating or cooling - which can damage them.
3. Avoid contact with water - as some dyes can bleed.
4. In a safe place that is well protected as many can be delicate - please handle with care.