Dried flower workshops
*This is an enquiry only to check availability*
In this relaxed workshop perfect for all abilities, you will be guided into your unique creative abilities and with step-by-step support curate, a one-of-a-kind dried flower arrangement you'll be proud of while having fun and building new skills.
Unplug and unwind with this relaxed workshop and learn new tips and tricks from a friendly expert, owner and creatrix - Laura Siva. Perfect for all skill levels, take the chance to empower yourself and learn how to create a beautiful dried flower arrangement.
The evening will commence with:
- Getting you familiar with the equipment and materials
- Learning the skills on how to properly prep your flowers, so you can do this in the future at home!
- Show you some secret principles and elements to help you assemble a stunning arrangement
- Explain the different flower types
- A live demo on constructing an arrangement before you then create your own
All materials needed will be supplied on the day, including a workbook and pens to take notes
At the end of the workshop, you will take home a truly unique piece of art that you can display (or gift) with pride, that will last years to come.
Please note: Due to the unique nature of dried flowers, not all elements will be identical to one another, and some flowers may be switched out with substitutes pending availability. Don’t worry - you’ll still get to take home a beautiful arrangement.
Knowledge required - This is a beginner-friendly class, for all levels of experience.
What you'll get - Everything you need to make your very own handmade dried floral arrangement.
- small arrangement $95pp
- large arrangement $145pp
- wreath $145pp
- small arrangement $85pp
- large arrangement $135pp
- wreath $135pp